Wednesday, June 5, 2019

About Me

Hey Everyone!



I'm McKenna Joy Brassfield and I'm a spunky redhead. I grew up most of my life in Hood River Oregon on a Orchard. My Dad co-owned the Fruit Company with my Uncle Scott and so my summer diet consisted of many pears! I moved to Saratoga Springs Utah for my freshman year of Highschool and ended up graduating there and then going to college at Brigham Young University - Idaho. I've loved it here in Rexburg Idaho and I've only temporarily left once since been here to serve a mission in Alaska for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Once I got back from my mission I met my wonderful husband Clayton Brassfield who after friend zoning him twice I decided to finally date him. We've been married for over a year and a half and have loved it. I'm about to graduate with a degree that I created to help me be better prepared for Motherhood and to be a freelance Wedding photographer. Last semester I was able to launch my business through the help and resources I got with the entrepreneur internship program BYU-Idaho has. Learning how to juggle being a wife, having a part time job, being a full time student, and having a photography business has been a challenge that has proved to be wonderful and filled with growth. Through this blog I will be sharing my thoughts from what is being shared in my Family 160 class where we discuss controversial subjects about what is currently attacking families and marriages today. I'm excited to share what I'm learning in hopes to effect the world for better!




No comments:

Post a Comment